Another cleanser by Althea Korea review! *yay* This time I will be writing review for their latest Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser. As many of us know that cleansing is the first most important step in our skincare routine. The pore purifying serum cleanser can be used as either daily makeup remover or as a cleanser itself. The product claim to help to extract dirt from inside the pores and maintain a healthy pH balance for the skin.
How to use
As Makeup Remover
- Pour an adequate amount of the product onto the palm of your hand
- Massage the product all over the skin in circular motion to remove dirt and makeup
- Rinse off the residue with water. May also need to use second cleanser to completely remove any residue.
- Dampen the skin and apply adequate amount of the product onto the palm of your hand
- Gently massage the product all over the skin in circular motion for 5 – 10 seconds before rinsing it off with water
Combine the powers of a cleanser and serum with Althea’s Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser! This beauty superhero whisks away makeup, dirt, and oil with mint extracts while ensuring the skin stays cool and hydrated throughout thanks to a dual moisture cell system that envelopes the skin in a serum-like formula. It prevents the skin from drying out and effectively minimizes enlarged pores, keeping it smooth to the touch. This product also helps to balance the pH levels of the skin to keep it working in tip-top shape! Best of all, it’s gentle on the face and suitable even for those of us with sensitive skins. (Source)
Product Key Ingredient
- Mint leaf extract – Cools down the skin and soothes irritations
- Jojoba seed oil – Deeply moisturizes any dryness without feeling heavy
- Tea tree leaf extract – Has antibacterial properties that purify the skin
First Impression and verdicts
The Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser has a thick and gel-like consistency. It clean and remove makeup nicely, even my super stubborn waterproof mascara. Definitely not drying to the skin and no leftover residue. Plus, I’m glad that this product work great with my eyelashes extension. I can happily cleanse my face without have to worry about my precious extension.
However, I don’t think that this cleanser will do any good with people that suffer from oily skin. It may feel like you did not wash your face thoroughly as it doesn’t leave you with dry-aftermath. Super good with those who has dry and sensitive skin type though. Does it help with the pore? I will definitely going to answer this after I use it consistently for a period of time. So, keep an eyes for the update.
Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser – RM33 for 150ml. Click here to purchase.
*Disclaimer: Product was sent by Althea Korea as a part of Althea Angels perk. However, all thoughts and opinion are honest by yours truly.