I’m a freaking sheet mask lover. You can always check out my sheet mask stash and be amazed at how many I would like to keep them at stock. As a sheet mask lover, I always love to try a new product on the market. So, when I was sent the Moisturizing Pearl Sheet Mask, I was quite excited to try them out. Without further ado, please keep reading my short and simple review/thoughts on this sheet mask.
LE SHENZ Moisturizing Pearl Sheet Mask is well known for their ‘Diamond weave’ pattern mask sheet that assists in reducing moisture retention and gave a more luxurious feeling of sheet mask. It claimed to contain 7 excellent essences that not only useful in building collagen for our skin but also help in repairing, regenerating and lightening our skin.
- Contain 7 excellent essence: – Pearl, Chamimilla Recutita, Rosa Centifolia, Opuntia Streptacantha, Sophora Flavencens, Ophiopogon Japonicus and Camellia Japonica.
- Contain Pearl as an active ingredient that rich in calcium, essential amino acid, and macro elements.
- Diamond weave pattern mask sheet which allowed up to 13 times water absorption and delays moisture retention
- Fluorescent agent free, Synthetic fragrance-free, Hormone free and Alcohol & Mineral oil free
- Recommended usage: Every 3 – 4 days for maximum result
For my review, I have used this sheet mask twice during weekday and weekend. If you would love to read my thoughts, I have listed them down below:
- 1 Box contains 3 pcs sheet mask.
- The thickness of this sheet mask is ‘just nice’ for me as I’m not exactly a fan of the super soft type of mask.
- The essence is more than enough, I always keep the leftover for my extra essences in my daily skincare routine.
- After 15-20 minutes, the sheet mask still has a lot of essences left and I noticed that it doesn’t dry up fast, compare to some sheet mask that I have tried before.
- After-mask-effect is noticeable, my skin was fully hydrated with moisture and even look a little lighter than before.
- I’m not allergic to any of the ingredient. Thanks to the 4 principles that they are applying for practicing the safe & healthy skincare product.
- Price is still affordable although it is a bit on the pricier side. I’ll recommend it for ‘once in a while’ pampering session or buy the masks during sale season.
Currently, they are having a promotion of BUY 2 FREE 2 for RM76 (Free shipping) starting from 20th June until 21st June 2019. If you are interested to try them out, please check out their website here.
More details, check out below:
Disclaimer: Product were sent for review purpose. As usual, all thoughts and review are honest based on yours truly experience.