Hello Hello! Another month has passed us by and we are now officially on half months of 2017 – June. So, as usual here’s a bit of recap what has been going on last month in May 😊
- On the 1st of May which is Labor day – I helped my running team and work as a crew for our small Labor’s day run.
- Keeping my lunch simple & nutritious as possible 😊
- Ran my 3rd Borneo International Marathon and finished my Half marathon successfully despite being injured.
- Catching up session with girlfriend while having the infamous Uncle Garry’s recipe Nasi Kerabu for din.
- Celebrated Mother’s day with Rojak Runners family as we organized another charity run – Run like a Cowboy at Sabandar beach, Tuaran. Dropped by at the infamous Cowboy Town with JJ since she haven’t been there yet.
- May is Kaamatan’s month (read: Harvest festival) where the beauty pageant known as Unduk Ngadau competition being held and KDCA is filled with foods and drinks vendors. I had another opportunity to manage my little sister for her Papar district Unduk Ngadau this year and another memories for the keep!
- Visited KDCA few times this year with friends and family and had amazing time plus few hangover moment to be remembered. LOL
- Celebrated our intern – Mathieu’s birthday lunch at Lucy Kitchen and I had Chicken chop for lunch.
- Finally went and try the infamous Ayam Penyet Leleh near our office. Its hooked me up and I wanted more 😋
- Dinner with siblings before we went and watch the movie – Pirates of the Carribean: Salazar’s revenges. I rated the movie 10/10. 👏🏻
- Since I was on half day leave on 29th, I accompanied dearest mom to Penampang to settled some arrangements regarding our chapel’s baptism ceremony later that week. Had our usual Fish Tom Yam fix at Restaurants 818 Donggongon.
- Decided to reward myself for losing 5kgs with the Body shop perfume oil. I love it so much!
- Watched the Unduk Ngadau state level streaming live from Carrybean Facebook page! And yes, UN DBKK bring back the crown this year and I’m super proud of Papar UN as she managed to get 2nd runner up placing. Apparently the DBKK representative is B’s cousin 🤔 what a small world. Huge congratulations to all the beautiful ladies that competed in state level this year. 🎉
Till then x