Blessed Sunday! I hope everyone had a great weekend so far and you are not alone – dreading for Monday to come HAHA So today I’m going to share my everyday “minimalist” make up essential since I only use these 6 products (sometimes even 5!) for my daily make up. Shall we?
Voila! Only these 6 products that I use on daily basis. I’m a very simple person and these products helped to achieved the ‘fresh’ and ‘presentable’ looks (at least I don’t turn up at office looking super pale and look dishelvel).
- La Soul – QQ Cream in Ultralight shade
- Maybelline NY – Clearsmooth All in One compact powder in 03 Natural shade
- The Face Shop Eyebrows pencil in 02 Gray Brown
- Missha The Sytle 3D Mascara in Black
- IN2IT Gel tint in Melon shade
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black (last because I didn’t use this almost everyday, only when I feel like I needed some extra boost and I use this to tight-lined my eyes)
I only wear foundation once in a blue moon (on special occasions but very rare these days lol) and I usually prefer to use my absolute favorite combo of QQ Cream as my base and then go over with the powder using the big fluffy kabuki brush.
In case you’re new here then you probably won’t understand my obsession with natural and thick brow.
So a good eyebrow pencil is crucial for me. I can forgo mascara and eyeliner, as long as my brows are done – perfectly! Since removing the waterproof gel eyeliner is a pain in the ***, I only use it once in a while and most of the time I will proceed with applying mascara to both upper and bottom lashes before I use my recent favorite of Gel lip tint from local brand IN2IT ? So, my whole daily make up routine only took me about 10 to 15 minutes top and I really really love how these few products make me look super fresh and ready to take on the day! 🙂 x