Ah, February. The month full with so many events associated with love and families. Plus, it’s the beginning of 2018 for some, like me. I truly enjoy February; probably because it was so much fun and I hardly done any work. What a great month. Hopefully March will be more awesome. Amen to that! #ohyeah
What’s up February? What’s exciting?
- My little brother got engaged to his beautiful girlfriend! I had a fun time (or mostly my little sister LOL) decorating the “hantaran” or gifts. I doze off after 10 PM HAHAHA
- Celebrate Valentine’s day with B a day later. Even though we are no longer in long distance relationship, we are still busy with our daily life and works. Plus, we both agreed that Valentine’s day is so overrated. Though we still enjoy fancy dinner at The Glass @ Suria Sabah. #fancyhypocrite
- Watch the “Black Panther” movie after dinner. Its was a great movie and we rate 9/10.
- For Chinese New Year celebration, we went back to B’s hometown at Pitas. It was awesome catching up with all relatives and getting all the red packets. HAHA
Could it be the last red packet that we will receive this year and no more next year? Hah, no one know except God. Lets just pray for the best!
Spend – a – lot – of – ME – time and I’m loving every moment of it!
- One of my theme in February is to spend some “me time” alone either shopping or enjoy some Coffee’s break. Plus, I love spending my Coffee break with reading. I’m currently reading Soulful Simplicity by Courtney Carver and I love it! Absolutely enjoy reading about simplicity and minimalist lifestyle these days.
- I had Sushi’s date with my little sister twice last month. I was on sick leave and annual leave at the same time. We then decided to meet up for late lunch slash early dinner after she finished her class. While, the second date was because she have a free afternoon so I dragged her to help me pick present for B (and something for myself LOL).
- Birthday gift surprise for B! Actually I bought the gift after his birthday because I don’t want him to suspect anything. I’m so happy that he love his birthday gift! For his birthday on 27th, we had a simple celebration. This was my first time celebrating birthday with B after being in relationship for 2 years. Long distance sucks and I’m beyond grateful that we are no longer in long distance relationship.
- Oh, on the same day, I got myself an eyelash extension. I’m quite happy with the result and it helped so much getting ready in the morning as I only focus on ’em brows and lips. Will I get eyelashes extension again? Yep. It’s a great investment that not only save my money from buying mascara and eyeliner but also save so much time.
I’m thankful and grateful for all the good things that had happened last month. God has blessed me with a great partner, supportive family and friends. I wish to improve more in March and work harder toward my goal this year. Let it be personal goal or family matter. Of course, I wish nothing but only the best for all of you as well. May we all enjoy what March got to offer us, yeah? xo