I recently made it a habit to write down my daily gratitude list on my journal. Although it was just a simple thing such as helping my mom to bathe my nephew but I find bliss in the simple act. Whenever I read back things that I’m grateful for in my journal, I feel better – especially during those day where I wish I have more in life. Anyway, I’m going to write the list on my blog today. Here are 6 things that I’m thankful for. It’s thanksgiving, after all.
- My parent’s health – I heard so many unfortunate news these days that I somehow scared if one day the same thing happened to me and my family. I’m so grateful that both my parent are in good health despite being busy and still caring for us all.
- My health – Actually, I have recently just recovered from an infection. It was hard, like always but I’m glad it’s over for now. Whenever I fall in sick and recovered, I’m always thankful for my health and I do not wish to take it for granted.
- My fiancé – Thankfully, we are still going strong. I could write and rave tons of good things about him and yet I didn’t. He’s such understanding and kind human being. I love how he’d influence me to do good things as well. Can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with him.
- My circle of close friends – I don’t have many but those I called my friends are more like a sister and brother to me. They have helped me when I needed help the most and they are the support system that I truly appreciated. Some truest gems that I have finally found.
- Blog Collaboration – I didn’t actually have much collaboration these days except for Althea’s Angel. However, I have found such amazing brand to work with and I’m beyond thankful for the opportunity.
- My remaining sanity – There’s too many things happened in the past few months. Too many shitty things. Although I’m getting better handling my anxiety attack but I guess I’m just holding on to the last piece of sanity that I’ve got whenever I have harmful thoughts. So, I’m thankful for it or else I may not be presently writing this post now.
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey